For me, I would have to say it's this little stuffed reindeer that my friend gave me a few Christmases ago...its legs wiggle around, and he has this cocky grin on him that's just adorable. It was one of the first decorations that was given to me in my own home, and I love taking it out of its box every season!
2 Comments:
For me, I would have to say it's this little stuffed reindeer that my friend gave me a few Christmases ago...its legs wiggle around, and he has this cocky grin on him that's just adorable. It was one of the first decorations that was given to me in my own home, and I love taking it out of its box every season!
J
look for me at Kill The Goat
I know it's a Christmas tree, but can I count the Christmas tree my mother made, since it's not a live tree?
Joan
Post a Comment
<< Home