Thursday, December 02, 2004

Christmas Conversation

Today, we received a thoughtful gift in the mail. Bobbie, from Lake Charles, sent us an Advent guide that she wrote. I know that I should have only read up through December 2nd, but I was fascinated. I am so thankful she thought of us way out here in California. I was very touched by the entry on Dec. 21 about surprises. Receiving this thoughtful original guide was sure a surprise and a blessing. It was also quite a coincidence that I had sent them a surprise on Tuesday! I hope they get as much enjoyment from my surprise as I got from theirs.



I would like to start a Christmas conversation. Everyday (I will try) I will post a question that has to do with the holidays. I would like this to be interactive-so please respond in the comment section!!!

Today's question:

Which of the following three events would you most enjoy attending during the holiday season: a stage production of Dicken's A Christmas Carol, a choral concert of Handel's Messiah, or a performance of Tchaikovsky's ballet The Nutcracker?



6 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Hard choice-I think I would go see The Christmas Carol.

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Probably Messiah.

Andrew

 
At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Christmas Carol for me.
Don

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

I'm sure you already know my answer. Of course it would have to be The Nutcracker.

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Liz said...

I guess if we were all together we would have a busy season trying to see all of these events!!! I know I would enjoy them all.

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd vote for Handel's "Messiah" also.
Joan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home