Hello, I have tried reaching you through e-mail but have gotten no reply, so I am trying this means.
You have set up the blog everydaybiology, but no longer use it. I am a Biology teacher and I would love to use this Web address for my course. Can we figure out how to transfer it to me so I can use it to support my biology classes?
2 Comments:
Hello, I have tried reaching you through e-mail but have gotten no reply, so I am trying this means.
You have set up the blog everydaybiology, but no longer use it. I am a Biology teacher and I would love to use this Web address for my course. Can we figure out how to transfer it to me so I can use it to support my biology classes?
Please contact me at kim@ExploreBiology.com
Aw, so cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home