Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Chicken Parmesan

I made this for dinner tonight served with pasta. I doubled it to make 4 servings. It sure was quick and easy!!

Ingredients
2 sheets (12x18" each) Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil (used precut sheets)
2 Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (4 to 6 oz. each)
1/2 cup Spaghetti sauce (pictured above)
1 Medium zucchini, sliced OR 1 cup broccoli (used both)
2 Grated Parmesan cheese tablespoons (I used grated romano)
1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella cheese

Preparation
PREHEAT oven to 450 degrees or grill to medium-high
CENTER one chicken breast half on each sheet of foil. Spoon spaghetti sauce over chicken. Top with zucchini. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make two packets.
BAKE 18 to 22 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR GRILL 12 to 14 minutes in covered grill. Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese before serving.

Nutrient Information
332 Calories
12 Total Fat
12 Carbohydrates
44 Protein
3 Fiber

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home